The alarm is a leader in the market thanks to its technology, experience and methodology. Different alarms for businesses adapt to the needs of each company, whether in offices, warehouses or commercial premises. First, the alarm company carries out a comprehensive security study customized to your business. It detects weak points and solves them with an installation without cables or works and in less than 24 hours. Alarms are the best kind of security for your premises.
How much do business alarms cost?
Calculating the prices of alarms for businesses implies previously carrying out a security study where the main characteristics and security needs of the property are analysed. Knowing the characteristics and needs will help the specialist technician to determine the number and type of alarm components and accessories that are needed so that the business is perfectly protected. Although it is not possible to know the exact price of the alarm for a business, below we show how the final price and the expenses to be faced are broken down:
- Alarm equipment price: the price to pay for all the elements that the alarm needs: control panel, detectors, remote control and all other accessories. Some companies offer it for free, but in most cases, you will have to pay for it, either the first month or in a financed way during the first months.
- Alarm installation price: the price because an approved and specialist installer strategically places the sensors and detectors and makes sure that the business is perfectly protected.
- Price of the monthly fee: the price that you will have to pay to guarantee that there is a constant connection between the alarm and the Alarm Receiving Centre and that there is periodic maintenance of the alarm.
How to hire an alarm for business?
The process of contracting alarms for companies can be carried out by different methods:
Contract the alarm by phone: the fastest and most convenient way to do it. It has no additional costs. If you wish, you can hire local alarms by calling them.
Hire the alarm through a salesperson: the security study is done in person. It usually has an additional cost for the specialist’s travel. Contract the alarm through the web: some companies allow you to contract the alarm by filling in a form from the web. However, this method is usually time-consuming. You can request a budget for an alarm for your business by filling in a form.
The hiring process for the alarm for business is as follows:
- Security study: Either in person or over the phone. A specialist will determine the elements that the alarm needs.
- Alarm budget: By knowing the number and type of alarm components and accessories, the price of the alarm can be determined.
- Alarm contract: if you agree with the budget, they will send you a contract that reflects the conditions of use and the company. Once you sign it, you will have to send it back to them to formalize the process.
- Installation of the alarm: Once the company receives the signed contract, it will send an approved installer to install the alarm.
Types of alarms for companies
There are many types of businesses that exist. It is not the same to protect a small shop at street level as to control the surroundings of an industrial warehouse on the outskirts of a city. Here is a list of types of alarms that will help you.
- Wireless alarms: Wireless alarms are the most popular these days. They can be adapted to any type of business location, they install quickly and the finish is very discreet. The biggest problem they present is inhibition, but security companies often offer alternative communication systems that prevent this event. This type of alarm admits a large number of detectors and sensors and allows the protection of both interior and exterior areas of the business. In addition, although it depends on the specific security company, most allow attaching additional video surveillance systems to monitor specific areas of the business.
- Wired alarms: The alarms hardwired resist more effectively inhibiting alarms, but has the disadvantage of the long and costly installation to ensure that no cable is in sight. The number of detectors and sensors that can be coupled is usually much lower than that of wireless alarms and they are usually used only for the internal protection of the business.
- Grade 2 alarms: The alarm grade 2 provides a level of security sufficient for most businesses. To be considered grade 2, an alarm must be connected to an Alarm Receiving Centre and motion detectors, of which it is recommended that some have a surveillance camera that allows real-time images to be obtained when an alarm is triggered.
- Grade 3 alarms: The alarms Grade 3 provide a level of security rising. Some of the businesses that require this type of alarm are pharmacies, banks, lottery administrations, gas stations and any business in which there are very dangerous or addictive products or merchandise. This type of alarm must be connected to an Alarm Receiving Centre, have a video surveillance system and a safe with a seismic sensor.
- Alarms with quotas: The alarms with instalments refer to the alarms that require the payment of a monthly fee to continue working. The payment of fees mainly guarantees two things: on one hand, the constant connection with an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) and, on the other hand, it involves periodic maintenance of the alarm, which guarantees that the detectors are working correctly and that the connection with the CRA is constant and correct.
Hopefully, this article helped you decide what alarms to get for your business premises. To get the best security services, visit www.potentialsecurity.ca and book your security appointments right now. They have multiple security services from which you can choose whichever one you find the most suitable for you.